How to set Homepage in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera Browser
For each Browser there is a Procedure to change Homepage. below is the Procedure to change Homepage according to the Browser you are using.
* How to change Homepage in Internet Explorer
if you are using Internet explorer as your Browser Click Here
1. open http://www.myquickhomepage.com then.
2. On the Internet Explorer Tools menu, click Internet Options.
3. In the Internet Options box, on the General tab, click the Use Current button.
4. click OK
type into address bar http://www.myquickhomepage.com and click Apply then OK
* How to change Homepage in Mozilla firefox
1. Open up Mozilla Firefox.
2. Click on TOOLS on the menu bar, then click on OPTIONS.
3. After clicking options you will see the Firefox Options dialogue box.
and click the OK button.
* How to change Homepage in Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome Browser.
2. Click on the Chrome "wrench" icon, located in the upper right hand corner of your browser window.
When the drop-down menu appears, select the choice labeled Options.
3. Then Click the Basics tab.
4. In the "Home page" section, click "Open this page. and type http://www.myquickhomepage.com
n Click Close.
* How to change Homepage in Safari Browser
Click on Edit then choose Preferences
then it will ask you to confirm, click on Change Home page and its done.
* How to change Homepage in Opera Browser
1. click on the 'Preferences' Select the 'General' tab2. Choose to type in the home page address you want, then check 'Use address entered here' and type http://www.myquickhomepage.com click OK
Preferences - Genral Tab and click on 'Set current page as home page' n Click 'Ok'
Hope this Article was Informative and you have learned how to change Default Homepage of Browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Opera Browser. Share this Knowledge with others we would like to recommend you to use MyQuickHomepage.com - All-in-One Useful Homepage for your Browser. after lots of research we have short listed Top website which 90% of people visit frequently and you know about Google Search "the best". so all these useful resources has been integrated onto single Page and is worth to be set as Default Home Page for all the Browsers.
Along with Google Powered Search Top Website Home pages Included...
Hotmail Homepage, Yahoo Homepage, Twitter Homepage, Gmail Homepage, Facebook Homepage, Google Homepage, Wikepedia Homepage, YouTube Homepage, Download Homepage, AOL Homepage, MSN Homepage, Homepahe, BBC Homepage, Games Homepage, and other Home Pages
if you find this Information Useful and Easy to Understand please help Others by Sharing, Tweeting or by clicking on Like Button Below.