bet365 thai_แจก เครดิต แทง บอล ฟรี 2019_918kissฟรี เครดิต ถอน ได้ _สล็อตออนไลน์ฟรี_sbobet ฟรี เครดิต
Learn the art of teaching—and the teaching of art—with our Master of Arts in Theatre Education. As one of the largest programs in the country, we’ll prepare you to create both theatre and learning experiences that transform lives and communities. With two tracks of study, Theatre Teacher Education or Theatre and Community, our courses integrate theory and reflective practice and give you the opportunity to develop skills and expand your knowledge in the art of theatre, the principles of teaching and learning in the arts, and the practices of applied drama and theatre.?As a part of the program, any student can earn initial licensure in Massachusetts as a theatre teacher for Pre-K through Grade 12.?
Graduates of our MA in Theatre Education go on to:?
- Teach theatre at all levels, including the college/university level?
- Work as a teaching artist or education director for professional theatre companies?
- Pursue further doctoral work in theatre, education, and other related fields
- Use theatre for community-based social justice work as community activists, social workers, recreation leaders, and more
Ready to reach the world through theatre education??Learn more about our MA in Theatre?Education today.
- Fall admission only
- 40 credit hours
- Full-time students usually complete degree in one-and-a-half to two years
- Part-time students usually complete the degree in two-and-a-half years