แทงบอลมือถือ _แจก user ทดลอง เล่น ฟรี2019_แจก ฟรี เครดิต ทดลอง เล่น _โบนัสฟรี _เครดิตฟรีไม่ต้องฝาก
In addition to Emerson’s established majors, Emerson’s Interdisciplinary Studies program allows students to design their own major. The Institute for Liberal Arts and Interdisciplinary Studies is also home to Emerson’s highly competitive Honors Program.
Education Abroad & Domestic Programs provides internship opportunities in Los Angeles and Washington D.C., study abroad programs in?The Netherlands, China, and?Spain, and various summer programs abroad.
- Acting (BFA) ?
- Business of Creative Enterprises (BA) ?
- Comedic Arts (BFA)??
- Communication Disorders (BS) ?
- Communication Studies (BS) ?
- Creative Writing (BFA)??
- Film Art (Global BFA)??
- Honors Program??
- Interdisciplinary Major ?
- Journalism (BS)?
- Marketing Communications (BS) ?
- Media Arts Production (BFA)??
- Media Studies (BA)??
- Musical Theatre (BFA) ?
- Political Communication (BS)??
- Production (BA)??
- Public Relations (BS)??
- Sports Communication (BS)??
- Stage & Production Management (BFA)??
- Stage & Screen Design/Technology (BFA) ?
- Theatre (BFA) ?
- Theatre & Performance (BFA) ?
- Theatre Design/Technology (BFA) ?
- Theatre Education (BFA) ?
- Theatre Education & Performance (BFA) ?
- Writing, Literature & Publishing (BA)??
If you feel like you’ve got more than one passion that you’d like to pursue here at Emerson, you’re not alone. In fact, many Emersonians find that selecting a minor can help supplement their major, and help design their perfect discipline.
- African American & Africana Studies??
- Art History ?
- Business Studies for Communication and the Arts ?
- Comedy: Writing and Performance ?
- Dance ?
- Digital Media & Culture??
- Entrepreneurial Studies ?
- Environmental Studies ?
- Fiction ?
- Global & Post-Colonial Studies ?
- Health Communication ?
- Hearing and Deafness ?
- History ?
- Journalism ?
- Latin American & Latinx Studies??
- Leadership and Management ?
- Literature ?
- Marketing Communication: Advertising and Public Relations ?
- Music History & Culture ?
- Nonprofit Communication Management??
- Philosophy ?
- Photography ?
- Poetry ?
- Political Communication ?
- Political Science ?
- Publishing ?
- Psychology ?
- Science ?
- Sociology ?
- Women's, Gender & Sexuality Studies ?
- Writing ?