คาสิโน ปอยเปต ดีที่สุด_sbobetฟรีเครดิต2019_เครื่องเล่นในคาสิโน_ติดตั้งw88_เงินรางวัลเกมส์สล็อตออนไลน์
Become a force in the field of strategic communication with our Master of Arts in Public Relations. You’ll learn what it takes to successfully target individuals and communities through the latest social media and emerging communication technologies.?With three tracks to choose from in political communication, sports communication, and strategic public relations, as well as the chance to count prior work experience toward your degree, you can tailor your learning based on your career goals and achievements.
In this program, you will have the chance to:
- Formulate crisis communication plans, perform speech writing, conduct?polls, and learn public diplomacy
- Develop strategic messaging and media plans?for campaign events and sports organizations
- Become an expert in creating online strategies for brand recognition using social media
- Apply concepts of user experience design to websites, apps, online content, videos, and mobile communication
Our MA in Public Relations program is incredibly versatile—complete it part-time or full-time, anywhere from one to three years. You'll?also have the unique opportunity to?travel,?taking advantage of our immersive learning experiences?abroad in cities such as?Los Angeles,?Washington, DC,?Rosarito,?Barcelona, and more.
Ready to effect change? Apply today to our graduate program in Public Relations.?
Can't commit to a full master's? Our 16-credit graduate certificate program allows career changers or professionals looking to re-tool in the industry with the credentials and experience necessary to compete for today’s top jobs. Learn more about the Public Relations Certificate.
- Fall or Spring admission
- 36 credit hours
- Full-time students usually complete the degree in one-and-a-half to two years
- Part-time students usually complete the degree in two to three years
Priority Decision Advantages: priority review for admission, first consideration for scholarships, earlier receipt of an admissions decision, and additional time to find housing and for international students to secure their visa.