สล็อต777คาสิโนออนไลน์_แอด ไลน์ รับ เครดิต ฟรี 100 บาท 2019_ทดลองเล่นฟรี 1000_ศัพท์ พนันบอล_บาคาร่าพารวย
Summer Session 1
Check-In Sunday, May 20, 12:00–4:00 pm or by appointment.
- Classes begin Monday, May 21
- Classes end Sunday, June 30
Check-Out Monday, July 2, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
Summer Session 2
Check-In Sunday, July 1, 12:00–4:00 pm or by appointment.
- Classes begin Monday, July 2
- Classes end Tuesday, August 14
Check-Out Wednesday, August 15, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
The location of summer housing for 2018?will be in 2 Boylston Place.?
There is VERY LIMITED housing available between spring semester and session 1. This will be on a case by case basis.
There is no housing between August 15?and opening for Fall 2018 .?
Summer Housing Rates
The Summer 2018?rates per session are as follows:
- Single Occupancy Room: $2,512
- Double Occupancy Room: $2,061
- The application is now available here. Students must log on using their Emerson credentials.?
- Priority Deadline: Applications received with payment confirmations by April 21?will be given priority for choice of room type?and roommates/suitemates.
- Final Deadline:
- Summer 1: Completed applications?for Session 1 must be received by the Office of Housing and Residence Life no later than May 3.
- Summer 2: Completed applications for Session 2 must be received by the Office of Housing and Residence Life no later than June 15.
Storage, Eligibility, and Payment
- There is NO STORAGE available between the end of the spring semester and the start of Summer Session 1. There is NO STORAGE between the end of Summer Session 2 and the opening of Fall 2018.
- Summer housing at Emerson is for continuing, matriculated undergraduate and graduate students.
- Once a student is approved and assigned to a summer housing assignment payment will be due. Full payment can be paid by electronic check or credit card by logging onto eCommon, selecting the Student Services tab, and clicking on the “Summer Housing” payment link.? You will not be permitted to move in to the residence halls unless your account is paid in full. They payment link will not be available until late April/ early May once the summer housing assignment process has begun. Payment must be received by the deadline outlined in the student's summer housing assignment email.?
- After the Office of Housing and Residence Life receives your application?and payment confirmation, you will be eligible for a total refund of the amount you have paid minus an $85 housing reservation fee, if you cancel prior to moving in. This $85 fee is NONREFUNDABLE and NONTRANSFERABLE.