Slot online จ่ายจริงมากมาย_สูตรบาคาร่า89_อัพเลเวลเกมยิงปลา_sbobet เล่นฟรี_วิเคราะห์ บอล 8888
The Colonial Building is located at 100 Boylston Street, directly across the street from the Boston Common. View the interactive Campus Map/Virtual Tour.
The upper floors of this 10-story building house 354 students in single, double, and triple?rooms in four-, five-, or six-person suite-like environments that include a shared bathroom. Residents share common lounges with kitchens and a centralized laundry facility.
- Cable TV (One jack per room)
- Internet (One Ethernet jack per resident)
- Wireless Internet capability
- Telephone service (One jack per room)
- Lounges (located on every floor)
- Eat-in kitchen (located on every floor)
- Rehearsal rooms
- Laundry room (located in the basement)
- Mailroom (located in the basement)
- Vending machines (located in the basement)
?Special Interest Areas, Learning,?and Theme Communities
The Women's Floor and Substance Free special interest area call?the Colonial Building home.