คาสิโน มาเก๊า เล่นยังไง_เครดิต ฟรี วัน เกิด_แจกเครดิตฟรี100 ไม่ต้องฝาก _สมัคร sbobet โดยตรง_เว็บบอล ฟรีเครดิต
Theme communities cultivate student interests by creating shared experiences outside of the classroom.
Members of a theme community will:
- live on the same floor as other community members
- participate in theme-related activities ?
Types of Communities
Staying in shape can be difficult in a college residence hall. Joining active living provides you with a community to help you stay fit!
- Live with students who share a love of sports and fitness
- Be a part of unique opportunities to get moving, from team sports to off-campus outings
Past events include:?dodgeball tournament, rock climbing, guest lectures from campus dietician
Give back and get involved! If you want to be more active in your local community, then this is the floor for you.
- Live with other students who want to make a difference
- Get involved in outreach opportunities at Emerson and throughout the Boston area
Past events include:?Boston Area Gleaners Trip, Light the Night Walk, #EmersonVotes
Are you mindful of your carbon footprint? As part of the Sustainable Living community, you’ll be surrounded by people who are conscious of how their choices affect this environment.
- Live alongside like-minded students who care about the Earth, sustainability, and ethical consumerism
- Participate in activities that help you live more sustainably
Past events include:?recycled?crafting, film screenings for environmental awareness, green room certification
How to Apply
- Fill out the Emerson housing application, available this summer
- Check the box next to whichever community you would like to join (you can only join one)
- Fill out any additional supplemental questions
Want More Information?
E-mail us: reslifeEmerson [dot] edu (subject: Message%20from%20Residential%20Communities%20Webpage)