Internationalization & Global Engagement
วิธี สุ่ม แจ๊ ค พอ ต สล็อตscr888_แทงบอลมือถือ _เล่นคาสิโน มาเก๊า pantip_คา สิ โน ออนไลน์ ต่าง ประเทศ_แจกเงินทดลองเล่นฟรี
The number of Emerson's international exchanges and partnerships is growing. These types of international affiliations are developed abroad to enable a broad base of faculty participation in discussions about internationalization, and other academic and co-curricular initiatives.
Emerson’s international agreements indicates that the College or academic department has a significant scholarly and curricular stake in a given global site. Emerson’s ACE Internationalization Lab Sub-committee, SC#4: Education Abroad & Overseas Exchanges, actively reviews all coursework developed through international exchanges, and plays an active role in determining the site’s academic direction.
These important relationships are critical to the College’s goal of becoming the world’s hub for arts and communication in higher education.? Emerson’s decision to partner with institutions around the world are the result of its strategic planning model and its efforts to form global affiliations that are at once deep and reflective of the College’s internationalization goals.
Departments or schools that are interested in pursuing either a partnership or an affiliation with a global site should first contact their dean and/or department chair where discussions regarding academic partnerships and affiliations are held.?
Please email the Office of Internationalization & Global Engagement at globalengagementemerson [dot] edu with questions, concerns, or feedback.
Active International Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Agreements
The College has 12 active?Memoranda?of Understanding (MOUs), including?the following institutions:
- CHINA – Beijing Film Academy (BFA)
- CHINA – Shanghai Institute of Visual Arts (SIVA)
- CHINA – Communication University of China (CUC)
- CHINA – Hong Kong Baptist University
- CHINA – Lingnan University
- CHINA – University of Hong Kong
- COLOMBIA – Universidad Nacional de Medellin
- EGYPT – United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- JAPAN – Tokyo International University
- KOREA – Hongik University
- SPAIN – Berklee School of Music
- SPAIN – Blanquerna University School of Communication & International Relations
Guidelines/Procedures for International Memorandum of Understanding Agreements
All Exchange Agreements and Memorandum of Understandings (MOUs) must be approved at the school level and authorized at the level of the Chief Academic Affairs (CAO) before the President (or his designee) signs them.
As described below, agreements must first be approved at the school (or unit) level because of the potential commitment of that unit’s resources.? All agreements must then be authorized by the CAO.? Agreements signed by authorized representatives of Emerson College and a party (or parties) abroad in many cases represent legally binding contracts.
The following are the steps involved in the approval and authorization process:
- The Emerson originator of the agreement should complete the Exchange Agreement Worksheet and Procedural Checklist in preparation for a consultation with the Office of Internationalization and Global Engagement (IGE). The worksheet and procedural checklist must be signed by the originator and their respective school dean.
- The AVP of Internationalization and Global Engagement reviews the worksheet and checklist on Emerson’s behalf and forwards the documents to the CAO for further review.
- Pursuant to the CAO’s authorization to proceed, IGE will assist in the development of a draft agreement or MOU. Suggestions will be made regarding interpretation of campus procedures and the most appropriate type of agreement, depending on the circumstance. Often, an initial pilot agreement is developed that commits the College to a two year program after which time it is determined whether or not to continue.
- IGE will serve as the primary facilitator of the new agreement (or MOU) receiving approval from Emerson and the overseas entity.
- IGE will forward signed agreements to all pertinent parties, with the original copy to be filed within the Office of Internationalization and Global Engagement.
IGE serves as the primary repository for all Exchange Agreements and Memorandums of Understandings at Emerson College.
View or download the Exchange Agreement Worksheet & Procedural Checklist (PDF)??