Internationalization & Global Engagement
กิจกรรม แจก เครดิต ฟรี_m88th เข้าไม่ได้_เล่นสล็อตผ่านแท็บเล็ต_ฟรีเครดิตถอนได้ ไม่ต้องฝาก_sbobetฟรีเครดิต
The Strategic Plan for Internationalization will be Emerson College’s roadmap towards greater global engagement, education, and collaboration. In addition, it will be the major deliverable of the College’s participation in the ACE Internationalization Laboratory. The Strategic Plan will establish Emerson’s international vision and outline the goals and objectives needed to ensure its success.
Developed by a cross section of faculty, staff and students, the plan will provide guidance for Emerson’s international initiatives at all levels. The Strategic Plan for Internationalization will promote teaching, learning, scholarship, and service opportunities abroad, as well as on campus and throughout the region.
The Strategic Plan for Internationalization is comprised of the following ten overarching strategies for comprehensive internationalization at Emerson College:
- Institutional Commitment
- Environment for Internationalization, Organizational Infrastructure & Policies/Procedures
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Education Abroad & Overseas Exchanges
- International Students
- Co-/Extra-Curricular Programming
- Language Learning
- Resource Development & Financing Internationalization
- Faculty Development Opportunities