Institute for Liberal Arts & Interdisciplinary Studies
โปร โม ชั่ น แจก เครดิต ฟรี วัน นี้_นำเข้า Slot ออนไลน์_Goldenslot สล็อตออนไลน์_กระเป๋าเงินเกมส์สล็อต_เกมที่เล่นแล้วได้เงินจริง
Participating Faculty: Tylor Orme (IN), Nigel Gibson (IN), Jon Honea (IN), Russell Newman (IN), Nejem Raheem (EC Faculty Advisor, MK), and Eiki Satake (IN).
This minor examines a range of economic analyses and schools of thought, allowing students to develop a more in-depth understanding of what work economists do, what economists study, and how economists see the same phenomena in related and different ways. Students will attain a more careful understanding of the economy and their place within it through exploration of the relationships between people and the institutions involved with economic decision making, such as laws, practices, and political organizations.
The minor consists of five courses (20 credits). EC 203 Principles of Economics is required. The remaining 16 credits are chosen from the following courses, with at least one course at the 300- or 400-level from amongst IN 326 Too Thick to Navigate: The Ecology and Economics of Rivers; EC 310 Internet Economics and Digital Media; EC 410 Common Pool Resources; and EC 411 Behavioral Economics. Students may choose one course (4 credits) from amongst MT 207 Statistics; IN 224 Souls for Sale: The Sales Effort, from Snake Oil to Dividual Selves; IN 336 It’s Not Paranoia If They’re Really After You; and IN 422 Key Contemporary Thinkers: Marx. (For additional classes, always check the เล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ผ่านทางคอมพิวเตอร์semester registration listings).
- EC 203 - Principles of Economics (required)
- EC 204 - Cultural Economics
- EC 210 - Topics in Economics**
- EC 310 - Internet Economics and Digital Media*
- EC 410 - Common Pool Resources*
- IN 224 - Souls for Sale: The Sales Effort, from Snake Oil to Dividual Selves
- IN 326 - Too Thick to Navigate: The Ecology and Economics of Rivers*
- IN 336 -?It's Not Paranoia If They're Really After You
- IN 422 - Key Contemporary Thinkers: Marx
- MT 207 -?Statistics
**Check current course listings for specific topics