แอ พ เล่น poker_ถามเรื่องคาสิโนมาเก๊า_สล็อต เกมส์ ไหน ดี โบนัส แตก บ่อย_วิธีเล่นบาคาร่าให้ได้เงิน_scr888 แจกเครดิตฟรี2560
Contract courses such as directed studies and master's theses are available each semester.? Requirements, credit limits, proposal deadlines, and other rules vary by academic department and type of course. Review the Course Catalogue and consult your department to learn more about creating proposals, working with instructors, etc.
To register for any contract course, the appropriate form must be completed and submitted to the Registrar's Office by the end of the add/drop period of the semester in which the work will be completed.? Note: Directed study proposals are due to your department BEFORE the registration deadline.?
- Boston Campus Undergraduates -?Undergraduate Directed Study/Project Form
- LA, DC, and Kasteel Well Undergraduates -?Undergraduate Directed Study/Project Form—Education Abroad & Domestic Programs
Special permission from the director of?Education Abroad & Domestic Programs?is needed for students taking a directed study in Los Angeles, Washington DC, and Kasteel Well.
- Boston Campus Graduates -?Graduate Directed Study/Project Form
Performing Arts Production Projects/Practicums
- PA Production Project Form - to register for PA 371, PA 372, PA 471, PA 472, TH 671, or TH 672
- PA Non-Tuition Practicum Form - to register for PA 271 (undergraduates only)