Family Weekend 2018
สูตรบาคาร่า pantip_แจก user ทดลอง เล่น ฟรี 250_ชื่อ คา สิ โน_เครดิต ฟรี ถอน ได้ 2561_พนันบอลออนไลน์ฟรี
Registration for Family Weekend 2018?is open!
What You Will Need Before Registering for Family Weekend:
Please have your student's Emerson College ID number ready when you register!
Online payments must be made with either a valid Visa, MasterCard or Discover. If you prefer to register with a paper check, please email parentsemerson [dot] edu. Please speak with your student about Family Weekend before scheduling your travel?accommodations and purchasing tickets for events. This will ensure you and your student will enjoy your time in Boston and make the most of your Family Weekend experience!
Our Family Weekend 2018 registration fee is?non-refundable. Our?$35.00?fee covers the costs of overhead expenses including catering, refreshments, registration materials, space, security and all non-ticketed events! It also helps cover the wonderful spread at the Farewell Reception on Sunday, October 21.
With Family Weekend registration now open,?here are some important dates & points of information about our registration process:?
- Early-bird registration will be open until September 1, 2018. Families who register before September 1 will pay our early-bird registration fee of $35/family.??
- Registration will continue online between September 1?- October 5?for $45.00/family. ?
- We will stop selling t-shirts on September 14, 2018.??
- Family Weekend registration closes on October 5, 2018 at 12 p.m.?(EST).?
- Our platform?does not allow?for registration on mobile devices, please register on a desktop or laptop computer.
- On-site registration will be open on Friday, October 19 and Saturday, October 20 at the Welcome Center. (The Welcome Center will be open from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Friday and on Saturday morning!)
- All families must check-in at the Welcome Center?to pick up their registration packets, printed schedules if requested, all event tickets, and t-shirts.?
- Remember, all fees and tickets for Family Weekend 2018 are?non-refundable.
For some families, attending Family Weekend may create a financial hardship. A limited amount of funding is available, based on your student’s financial aid eligibility, to assist families if the registration fee does pose a difficulty. If you wish to apply for a fee waiver, please email us at?familyweekendemerson [dot] edu (subject: Family%20Weekend%20Registration%20Fee%20Waiver) ?before you register?for the program.?You should include your student’s name, Emerson ID number, and your name!